Orajel for Mosquito Bites

Orajel can be applied to mosquito bitings to slightly numb the area and help prevent itching. This is a guide about Orajel for mosquito bites.

This is a sure fix for mosquito bites. Every time I get bitten by a mosquito, I use Orajel or any toothache gel medicine and it works! It stops the itching instantly and will not itch again. I have done this for years. It isn't greasy, sticky, or smelly. It's convenient to put right in your pocket :)

By Pixie in Alliance, OH

Top Comment

Thanks for this great tip! I have tried sooo many products and remedies and haven't found one to work. Sometimes the product I try just gives momentary relief and then the itching comes back. I will defintiely try your suggestion. Thank yoy!

Top Comment

Thanks a million. And I mean that, I must have had at least a million mosquito bites over the years. Horrible. I'm gonna try this one for sure.
Thanks again.
Darlene in St. Louis, MO

This is a mild numbing agent. Does nothing for disinfecting it. With the prevalence of West Nile Virus on the rise, it would be wise to add at least the hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol to the bite.

There have been mosquitos tested in areas and have been coming up with the WNV. This can be very deadly to anyone.

It's me again. Of course, I would wash and sanitize the area before I put the Orajel on the bite. :-)