Dealing with Mosquito Bites on My Face?

Mosquito BitingI've recently come to Jeju, Korea (an island off the main land of Korea) to my uncle's place. I slept the 2nd night and I guess a mosquito had been inside my room. I woke up around 3 am in the morning noticing that i was itching my face. When I went to the bathroom I've found 6 bites on my face and my right eye had swollen up. I've been putting medication on for over 4 days and they seem to not be going away. It's bothering me so much that my face looks like it's diseased. It doesn't itch but is there a way to get rid of the bites on my face fast?

Julie from Jeju, Korea

Answers

By Cheryl from Missouri (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Try taking an antihistamine. The swelling is an allergic reaction and Benadryl and such should help.

By sandy (Guest Post)

It could have been a spider too. I hear those bites are pretty painful though.

By (Guest Post)

I had the same thing happen to me two days ago, and today is the third day. I feel your pain, my face looks like its rotting away or that i have really bad acne. the mosquito bit me about 12 times all along my cheeks and three times on my eye lid. Its really really frustrating, good luck with all the suggestions, lemme know which one worked best for you. I think i will try the toothpaste and ice method

By Julie (Guest Post)

Thanks for your feedback! I definitely appreciate it. It's gone now, just slight marks and my face seems to be back to normal.

I guess time heals everything. The antihistamine helped heal faster though! thank you!! Best of luck to the first post-er! ;D

Home and Garden Pest Control MosquitoesMay 30, 2017
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf76855982.tip.html