Remembering Email Addresses

My DH is a wonderful guy in most respects but he absolutely refuses to learn some things. At first, it was our home phone number so I wrote it down and stuck it in his wallet. Most recently, it has been our email addresses. I get so tired of a grown up Korean War vet hollering at me; "What's our email address?"

My solution was to tape it to the top of our el cheapo glass top desk. I have a mouse pad lying on top of it. On the pull out where the key board and mouse reside, I have a plastic placemat instead of the usual mouse pad which is too small to suit me.