Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

I need help getting out urine odors from my sister's mattress.

Nikki

Answers:

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

Pour clear rubbing alcohol on the spots. It gets rid of the odor and dries quickly. (06/17/2005)

By Alma

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

Pour vinegar wherever the urine was, let it soak in a short time. Then suction it back out with a carpet machine. I use the Little Green Mean Machine by Bissell (a life saver when you have pet accidents or small children). The vinegar will neutralize the odor and the vinegar smell will go away after it dries. (06/18/2005)

By ehiatt

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

Febreze. I had a problem with little ones not quite potty trained, shampoo the mattress with a "pet odor" product and shampooer (you can rent one at most Walmarts). Then Febreze it up. If you can move the mattress outside to get some fresh air and sun it will dry faster and leave you with a fresh smell. (06/22/2005)

By tamshell

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

20 Mule Team Borax. Dampen the spots, sprinkle the borax on it, let it dry and vacuum it off. It works great for pet odors. If you buy it, the directions are on the side of the box. You can find in the laundry soap aisle and it is only about $3 for a decent size box. Lots of uses. (06/29/2005)

By Sandy in MN

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

Using baby powder then rubbing it in, works well. Just as long as you don't mind the scent of baby powder.
(07/05/2008)

By Andrew

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

Baby powder on fresh urine stains and a fan. Then vacuum. (08/15/2008)

By

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

I started using a products called Whiff Whacker, I found it on the internet. I first used it in my garage to remove cat smell and it worked great. The site is: thevetsource.com, but you might do a search for it and see if anyone has it locally. It is a great product and it is all natural. (03/11/2009)

By petsrgreat

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Up close photo of a pillow top mattress.
Cleaning Urine Stains from a Mattresses
Uses for Foam Mattresses
Uses for Foam Mattresses
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎄