Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

How do you get urine odors out of a mattress?

By Chris from ME

Answers:

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

Sparkling mineral water is supposed to help, according to a book I have of household tips. Pour some on and blot it immediately. It gets rid of the smell. Hope it works for you. (11/18/2009)

By Angie

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

I can remember from when I was a kid, my little brother wet the bed for awhile and when that would happen my mother would put layers of newspaper over the wet spot and leave it for awhile before making the bed. However, this wasn't a modern mattress, his bed was more like an old army cot, that the ends of it would fold under for moving, and the mattress was probably no more than two inches thick. (11/18/2009)

By redhatterb

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

When I was younger I worked in a hotel as a maid. If the stain is fresh we sprinkled corn starch on it, then went about cleaning the rest of the rooms going back to the urine stain, vacuumed it and made the bed. At home my grandkids had accidents and I did this, only I covered it with a towel, made the bed then the next day I vacuumed it. (11/20/2009)

By keeper60

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses

Citrasolv (11/20/2009)

By muttmom

Remove Urine Odors From Mattresses
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Up close photo of a pillow top mattress.
Cleaning Urine Stains from a Mattresses
Uses for Foam Mattresses
Uses for Foam Mattresses
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄