Removing Buildup on Marble Shower

I want to know how to remove hard water spots on my marble shower wall and glass shower door. What product is safe for the marble as well as safe for humans? Thanks.

By Bessy from Los Angeles, CA

Answers:

Removing Buildup on Marble Shower

Try vinegar for mineral deposits. To keep clean, use concentrated vinegar spray. You might Google for 'extra strength'. I don't know where to buy, but have seen it mentioned. Google for other vinegar uses. Good luck! (12/08/2009)

By simplify

Removing Buildup on Marble Shower

If you look at the archives you'll find the post about using clarifying hair shampoo. It removes all residue of hair products from your hair and it removes all residue from soap products on your marble. It is mild enough to use on my fiberglass tub but strong enough to dissolve soap yuck. (12/10/2009)

By Beth

Removing Buildup on Marble Shower
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Closeup of pink marble slab.
Removing Stains from Marble
🎉
🎄