Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Burnt Food Smell from House

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Burnt Food

Not only did dinner burn, now the house smells of burnt food. This is a guide about removing burnt food smell from house.

Here are questions related to Removing Burnt Food Smell from House.

Question: Getting Rid of Burnt Pan Smell in Kitchen

I left a pan on the stove with the remains of a leg of lamb which burnt dry for 2 hours. How can I get rid of the smell?

By Richard M

By Richard M

Question: Removing a Burnt Food Smell from House

I put some chicken in to boil and it burned in the pan. How can I get the smell out of the house?

By Mary

Most Recent Answer

By Litter Gitter03/09/2013

Put some white vinegar in a pan and add about the same amount of water. Bring it to a boil and then let it simmer. The vinegar odor will help to remove the other odor and make your house smell fresher.

Question: Burnt Smell in a House

I had a pot roast burn in the oven really badly. When I got home the stove was billowing smoke and now the house smells really bad. We are using air scrubbers and it seems to be helping at this time. Even inside the cupboards stink. What should we do for this?

By John

Most Recent Answer

By Pamela04/15/2011

Go to the store and get you some charcol and vinegar. Use some old tupperware and pour vinegar, about half full and place them all over your house. Lay charcol brinks in your cabinets behind things and like under your bed. Also, coffee will absorb odors as well. Works well for us. Didn't believe it at first but you can really tell a difference in a couple of days. Hope this helps.

Solutions: Removing Burnt Food Smell from House

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!