Removing Labels Without Damaging the Label

Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove a label from a hot sauce bottle? The only problem is I do not want to ruin the label. I want to scan the label to use as wedding favors.

Mia from Corona, CA

Answers:

I have good luck removing labels with heat from my blow dryer. This may not work if it is water soluble glue, in which case, I think maybe water spritzed on very sparingly would work. (02/28/2006)

By Pat

Empty the contents inside, and add hot water, letting it sit. Work at the label slowly, and when the water starts to cool, add more hot. (02/28/2006)

By Kim

Back when I used to refund, I would cover the label with scotch tape, then soak the label off. The label sticks to the tape and you just lift it off. These days I would probably try the clear packaging tape to do this. (03/01/2006)

By mjm

Have you looked online to see if the company has a graphic of the label on their website that you could copy? (03/01/2006)

By marinewife5

Hold the label's edge over a steaming kettle to loosen the paste that holds it on and slowly remove the label. This also works well for removing stamps from envelopes if you collect them. (03/01/2006)

By Karl

Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Wine bottle with a blank label.
Finding Free Product Label Templates
🎄