Removing Mold From Boat Seats

I need help getting mold off my boat seats. I have tried bleach, Awesome, 409, and Mean Green. It seems like it is deep in the seats. Please help.

Darlene from MS

Answers:

Removing Mold From Boat Seats

When we had mold develop on our boat seats, we cleaned them in the hot sun with Simple Green and rinsed well and let them dry in the hot Texas sun. Sun bleaches very well, so maybe it will do the trick along with all the products and scrubbing you have already done. Hope it works!

Tina (06/20/2008)

By trbrown22

Removing Mold From Boat Seats

Krud Kutter at Lowe's or Home Depot, about $11 a gallon. It has no fumes, spray on, let it sit for a couple of minutes, wipe off with old towel. This marvelous product removes 99% of the stains/mold/mildew, etc. that I get in my garage. When it rains hard, the garage floods wetting the wallboard. Mold then grows. I simply spray the area and let it sit and soak in. Mold is gone overnight. I also add it to my laundry, gets grass stains off in the wash, on my dog's beds, my pillow cases, sheets, etc. I have severe allergies and this doesn't bother me at all. It even removed the black soot from a light green painted wall and didn't affect the paint. Takes pee from grout. I use nothing else for stains. One can also power wash the vinyl siding on my home and leaves it looking like new. (06/23/2008)

By JoanDogs

RE: Removing Mold From Boat Seats

Removing Mold From Boat Seats

For mold I use white vinegar and baking soda; sprinkle molded area with baking soda and then cover with a generous amount of white vinegar; let sit for 4 hours then clean as usual; if the mold is heavy it may take two tries; I've used it in the past for outdoor cushion left behind in winter worked great. (06/23/2008)

By Connie

Removing Mold From Boat Seats

I clean houses for a living and the best product I have found is Scrubbing Bubbles. Spray it on and let it sit for a few minutes. It is absolutely fantastic. I love it! I think this may work for you. (06/24/2008)

By busdrivr

Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Photo of a white fiberglass boat.
Removing Wax From a Boat
Buying a Used Boat, A boat on a trailer.
Buying a Used Boat
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
🎉
🎄