Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Removing Nicotine Stains on Skin

Tobacco users can have stubborn yellow stains on their fingers and hands. This is a guide about removing nicotine stains on skin.

December 19, 2006 Flag

How do I get nicotine stains off my fingers? Yuck!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Apply Lemon juice

I even tried straight bleach on my fingers, and in all honesty, the only thing that will get rid of nicotine is to quit smoking. Face it, one day someone will tell you that you HAVE to quit because......fill in the blank, none is good...you know this, I am sure. Please try to quit while you still have time to reverse any adverse problems. Believe me, if I can quit, ANYONE can. After 27 years, I was smoking 3 packs a day and with the help of patches and the fact that I had a really horrible case of bronchitis and my favorite aunt was dying of lung cancer, I was able to quit. It wasn't easy, but it was possible. God bless you.

I used to pour bleach in with my dishes and wash the dishes. no more nicotine on fingers and the dishes shine so nice.