Removing Stains from a Countertop

I have some yellowish stains on light blue countertop. I tried everything, including Barkeepers Friend and nothing works. Can anyone help? I don't know what the stain was from. I keep trying with every cleaner I can find.

Thanks.

By migaluchi from Marion, IL

Answers:

Removing Stains from a Countertop

There is this product that my sister told me about that I use. It works really well,. It's called SprayPower, in the section at Walmart where the bleach is, it's a white bottle and in big red letters is the words Spray Power. It works on everything. I use it on some of my hubby's t-shirts that had black oil and grease on them and it cleaned them. I even use it to shampoo my carpets and it takes out gum. It won't hurt your counter or floors. It's designed to even be used in the washing machine. Hope this helps. (07/15/2010)

By bar_keep88

Removing Stains from a Countertop

Have you tried a Magic Eraser? I got grape juice stains off my counters with this. (07/15/2010)

By Glenn'sMom

Removing Stains from a Countertop

When I get stains on my counter top, I use diluted bleach. It does not bleach out the counter, but it takes away the stain. Even blueberries. (07/17/2010)

By Ann

Removing Stains from a Countertop

I take a paper towel, put it on the area needing cleaned, pour straight bleach on it, the towel soaks it to the area needed. Leave 10-20 minutes, check it. Should be gone and no scrubbing needed. (07/17/2010)

By T&T Grandma