Repairing a MTD Riding Lawn Mower

I am in the process of repairing a 1997 MTD 18HP lawn mower. I am having a problem putting the carburetor back together properly. Does anyone know where or have some pictures I can look at? Thanks for any help.

Adam from Fishers, IN

getting gas to the carb

Check the diaphragm in the front of the carburetor, it could be dried out. That's if it is a twin cycle. I'm sure that is your problem, I have fix plenty of those. (05/16/2007)

By Stan the man

clicking when turning the key

If it is clicking I'm sure its the solenoid. Also check the starter and make sure the starter drive is not stuck in the fly wheel. (05/16/2007)

By Stan the man

Riding Mower
Repairing a MTD Riding Mower
removing riding mower wheel
Removing a Wheel from a Riding Mower
Riding Lawn Mower
Repairing a Troy-Bilt Riding Lawn Mower
Mowing With Weed Wacker
Mowing a Lawn Without a Mower
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 24, 2016 at 2:51:19 PM on in 978 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.