Mowing a Lawn Without a Mower

Category Lawn
If your mower is broken or you don't own one, there are some ways to cut the lawn without a mower. This is a guide about mowing a lawn without a mower.

Some people use a weed eater or hand clippers to mow the lawn.

Find a kid looking to make $10 mowing lawns. Some rental stores like U-Haul have equipment you can rent. The U-Haul store may even have a list of names of individuals who do that kind of work. Also check garden centers or Lowe's. They always have names of individuals you can hire.

Advertise on Craigslist or look for used equipment sold on Craigslist. Some enterprising cities are going so far as to rent sheep or goats to do the "mowing" rather than hiring an employee.

I haven't a lawn mower, nor the funds to purchase one. My lawn is in dire need of mowing, what can I do? I have no one to borrow a mower from as all my neighbors have hired gardeners. What do I do?

By Spacecase from CA

Answers

Have you looked in thrift stores or rummage/garage/yard sales? What did you use other years to cut your grass? You must know somebody that has a lawn mower that you could borrow, it doesn't have to be a neighbor. Talk to some of your friends.

Anonymous

You could make a home made lawn mower out of card board conseling paint and some oil and a pull handle I have did it befor it works and cost less than 20 dollars.