Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I saw a repellent or something to that was made from Avon's Skin So Soft and some other ingredients. Can anyone get me the recipe for it please. I thought it could be used to keep the fleas off you but I'm just not sure. Thanks.

Shawna from Pittsburg

Answers:

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I have used just the "Skin So Soft" product by itself. Keeps mosquitoes away for sure. don't know about fleas! Try it alone -- no other ingredients needed! (09/15/2008)

By Linda

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I don't know about a recipe, but I used to use Avon's Skin So Soft Bath Oil on my son because the fleas bothered him so. I would just put some in my hand and rub it on him. It has a strong smell, but it worked for him. There are a lot of "Skin So Soft" products, so be sure it's bath oil and not lotion or something else. (09/15/2008)

By Linda in Alabama

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I mix 1/4 skin so soft and 3/4 rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle to use as mosquito repellant. It works very well in mosquito infested Florida! (09/15/2008)

By st. pete Ken

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

You don't need to mix it with anything all by itself it does repel flies and gnats and yes, fleas also. (09/21/2008)

By denise w

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
🎉
🎄