Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

I need a recipe for using Avon Skin So Soft as a mosquito repellent. Thank you.

By marsha from Lavina, MT

Answers:

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

It doesn't work! Skeeters love the taste and will chase you down as dinner if you're wearing it. I've spoken to numerous people and I can't find anyone for whom this worked. I think it's just a marketing ploy for Avon. (06/29/2010)

By lisa

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

Soft Skin used out of the bottle is supposed to be a repellent. But mosquitoes are drawn to the carbon dioxide ( Co2) that people exhale. I don't think Soft Skin hides the Co2. (06/29/2010)

By Deanj

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

They sell skin so soft in spray bottles if not find a spray bottle transfer to one and spry full strength on body it will not hurt you, they use it to take a bath in to soften your skin. Works great for keeping insects off you (07/07/2010)

By marlene