Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

I am trying to mix the Skin So Soft with another ingredient and I am not sure what it is. My neighbor used it as a bug repellent and I bought some Skin So Soft for my family and it works great. Does anyone know what you mix it with to make the bug repellent?

By Arlene from KY

Answers:

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

No, it works all by itself. (05/09/2010)

By Meemaw

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

I have read and heard many places and times that all on its own it is an insect repellent. (05/09/2010)

By Robyn Fed

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

Nothing needs to be added, it turned out to work as good as a bug repellent on its own. Enjoy. It's great stuff for kids, too. (05/09/2010)

By Suntydt

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

There is no need to mix anything with it. Mosquitoes are not just attracted to you from the CO2 you breathe out, but more so from other gases emitted from your skin. The Skin So Soft masks the gases so mosquitoes are not attracted to you. (05/12/2010)

By LARRY FLUITT

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

You don't have to mix it with anything. Any of the Skin So Soft products will work as long as it is Original Scent. (05/19/2010)

By Debbie

Skin So Soft as an Insect Repellent

Ticks don't get on me when I rub some Avon's Skin So Soft bath oil on my skin. I use it when I'm picking up litter on the roadside. (05/19/2010)

By littergitter