Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I saw a repellent or something to that was made from Avon's Skin So Soft and some other ingredients. Can anyone get me the recipe for it please. I thought it could be used to keep the fleas off you but I'm just not sure. Thanks.

Shawna from Pittsburg

Answers:

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I have used just the "Skin So Soft" product by itself. Keeps mosquitoes away for sure. don't know about fleas! Try it alone -- no other ingredients needed! (09/15/2008)

By Linda

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I don't know about a recipe, but I used to use Avon's Skin So Soft Bath Oil on my son because the fleas bothered him so. I would just put some in my hand and rub it on him. It has a strong smell, but it worked for him. There are a lot of "Skin So Soft" products, so be sure it's bath oil and not lotion or something else. (09/15/2008)

By Linda in Alabama

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

I mix 1/4 skin so soft and 3/4 rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle to use as mosquito repellant. It works very well in mosquito infested Florida! (09/15/2008)

By st. pete Ken

Repellent Made From Skin So Soft

You don't need to mix it with anything all by itself it does repel flies and gnats and yes, fleas also. (09/21/2008)

By denise w