Replacement Parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard

Finding parts for a kitchen tool can sometimes be a challenge. This guide is about replacement parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard.

Vadalia Chop Wizard
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I lost my little tool that cleans the groves on the lid of my Vidalia Chop Wizard. Where can I buy another one?

By Paula

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I would try calling the company directly at 1-800-284-4628. It sounds like they will ship out replacement parts for a few dollars. If anyone tries this, please leave feedback about how it worked. :)

Read More Answers...

Where can I get a plastic replacement dish for my Chop Wizard and what is the cost? I have broken 3.

By Archer B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why would you continue to use them? There are other models that seem to work as well without breaking.

How can you get a cleaning brush?

By JP

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can search online for the company and order your needed part.

My Chop Wizard plastic container cracked. Where can I get another one?

By Stella R.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to Google and type in search Vidalia chop wizard replacement parts.

I ordered a Vidalia onion chopper (Vidalia Chop Wizard) when they were first on the market, but at that time, they didn't have the small cube part. Can I just order that small cube cutter?

By fbs

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I also got one with just the larger cutting grate. I found hat it does real well to cut the onions or whatever once. Put them in another bowl. then cut again . This gets the pieces real small. I once cut 20 pounds of onions for a church function and it didn't take much time at all. My sister had one with both grates an I tried to use the smaller one and found it hard to push down.

Read More Answers...

My small cutter broke. Where can I buy another one?

By Janet

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My small cutter broke. Where can I buy another one in India (Vijayawada)?

I purchased a Vidalia Chop Wizard at Linen N' Things. I am on my second base of the unit. I love it though. I broke the hinges off chopping cauliflower. I have ordered replacement parts before, my question is can I order on-line instead of mailing in a re-order form. It would be much simpler, and faster. It is a great tool for chopping veggies for pizzas and salads and I use it a lot.

By Kathy from WI

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I had the same problem so I did a search on ebay and found a listing for parts

Read More Answers...
Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsSeptember 14, 2013
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Swiffer WetJet
Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet
stainless steel thermos
Replacement Parts for Gott Thermos
Photo of Dorothy from the movie The Wizard of Oz.
Making a Dorothy Costume (Wizard of Oz)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 25, 2016 at 3:04:43 PM on 10.0.2.216 in 441 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.