Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Replacement Parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Vadalia Chop Wizard

Finding parts for a kitchen tool can sometimes be a challenge. This guide is about replacement parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard.

Here are questions related to Replacement Parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard.

Question: Vidalia Chop Wizard Container

My Chop Wizard plastic container cracked. Where can I get another one?

By Stella R.

Question: Chop Wizard Replacement Parts

My small cutter broke. Where can I buy another one?

By Janet

Question: Replacement Parts for Vadalia Chop Wizard

Can I get just the bottom part, on the second one? I need the bottom. The hinge broke off the bottom that catches the food.

By Pauline H.

Question: Small Cube Cutter for Vidalia Onion Chopper

I ordered a Vidalia onion chopper (Vidalia Chop Wizard) when they were first on the market, but at that time, they didn't have the small cube part. Can I just order that small cube cutter?

By fbs

Most Recent Answer

By Nightsong [33]08/05/2012

I also got one with just the larger cutting grate. I found hat it does real well to cut the onions or whatever once. Put them in another bowl. then cut again . This gets the pieces real small. I once cut 20 pounds of onions for a church function and it didn't take much time at all. My sister had one with both grates an I tried to use the smaller one and found it hard to push down.

Question: Ordering Replacement Part On-line for Vidalia Chop Wizard

I purchased a Vidalia Chop Wizard at Linen N' Things. I am on my second base of the unit. I love it though. I broke the hinges off chopping cauliflower. I have ordered replacement parts before, my question is can I order on-line instead of mailing in a re-order form. It would be much simpler, and faster. It is a great tool for chopping veggies for pizzas and salads and I use it a lot.

By Kathy from WI

Most Recent Answer

By Judy Katsma12/29/2010

I had the same problem so I did a search on ebay and found a listing for parts

Solutions: Replacement Parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!