Finding Replacement Parts for Janome Sewing Machine

Sometimes it can be difficult to find replacement parts for an older machine, especially if you bought it used and don't have a manual. Your local repair shop might be able to help. This is a guide about finding replacement parts for a Janome sewing machine.

I bought a Janome sewing machine from a used sewing machine dealer and there are no model numbers anywhere. It only has a serial no.531091335. The cam is missing so I need a cam and manual for it. Otherwise can you suggest any other suitable cam? I am hoping someone will recognize the model no. Thanks in advance.

Answers

Best Answer

Your best bet is to take it to a sewing machine repair shop. Without a model number, it will be very difficult for you to order the correct part. Some places may not let you return the part,

so why take a chance?

i find out the model number, its Janome / new home 531 model.
present i want cam for the machine, cam missing. any one have any idea

Anonymous

If you dont mind an asking why did you buy used ones . I know that old machines are very durable and all. But you can buy brand new basic machine at lower price . I brought a new one at Au$ 200 . Pls forgive me if I was rude.