Adjusting the Stitch Length on a Janome Sewing Machine

The stitch length on a sewing machine sometimes needs to be readjusted. If the controls do not work correctly, it may be time to take it in to the repair shop. This is a page about adjusting the stitch length on a Janome sewing machine.

I have a Memory Craft 6000 that I just got from Goodwill. Everything seems to work fine except the stitch length. When I go to monogram or do any of the stitch patterns, the pattern is so spread out that you can't recognize them. I have tried adjusting the stitch length and even the darning adjustment. The picture attached is of trying to do an A and the number 16 preset on the machine.

Answers

Best Answer

If the sewing machine didn't come with a manual I would suggest downloading the PDF file here:

janome.com/.../inst-book-mc6000-en-new.pdf

The manual will explain the different setting for the sewing machine. Normally there is two setting to set on these types of machines.

Can you please tell me how to set the stitch length on a Janome Model 8077? Thanks.

Answers

Here is the instruction manual. www.janome.com/.../inst-book-hf8077.pdf

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesOctober 4, 2017
🎃
🌻