Reusing Pickle Juice

What other recipes or uses for pickle juice are there?

By jamish

Answers:

Reusing Pickle Juice

My husband likes peeled boiled eggs marinated in it for a while (yuck!), but I like any cut veggie, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beets, onions, celery, etc, even add black pepper and garlic to help flavor it a bit, then you can either eat off and on, or drain and have a great salad with a meal. (07/15/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Reusing Pickle Juice

My father-in-law adds garlic, Mrs. Dash; whatever spices you like and he uses it to baste ribs on the grill. It's good! (07/15/2009)

By kghsave

Reusing Pickle Juice

My mom used to put pearl onions in the leftover juice and let sit in the fridge for a while (how long I don't remember). I don't buy pickles because of the sodium levels but I recall them being pretty tasty. (07/15/2009)

By COflower

Reusing Pickle Juice

I use pickle juice to let down mayo when making coleslaw. It adds a very nice flavor! (07/15/2009)

By tresenm

Reusing Pickle Juice

I have never tried this but read about it. Freeze the juice to be used as ice pops. If any one has tried this, could you give us your opinion about it? Thanks. (07/16/2009)

By mkymlp

Reusing Pickle Juice

I make my cole slaw with pickle juice. I put cabbage, cut up tomatoes, cut up pickles, add mayo, salt and pepper, pickle juice. From my grandmother. (07/16/2009)

By MomSc2002

Reusing Pickle Juice

Use pickle juice as the acid in a marinade for meat. Pickle juice, garlic, pepper, mustard mix to a thin paste, brush on meat. Leave for an hour up to overnight Cook as you like BBQ, or broil. Works well for tougher cuts or wild meat. Sweet pickle juice will make a sweet flavor and works well on chicken (07/16/2009)

By Lazateda

Reusing Pickle Juice

I slice up hot peppers and put in the pickle juice. My husband likes to put these on sandwiches. Just remember to wear some rubber gloves when slicing, especially if the peppers are very hot. (07/20/2009)

By K Kwaak

Reusing Pickle Juice

You can use it to pickle beets and eggs. (07/22/2009)

By marymargaret

Reusing Pickle Juice

You could add it to a Bloody or Virgin Mary drink. (08/18/2009)

By ZViolet.etsy.com

Uses for Pickle Juice
Uses for Pickle Juice
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Fried Dill Pickle Chip Recipes
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
🎉
🎄