Using Pickle Juice for a Sore Throat

Category Home Remedies
The antiseptic qualities in vinegar are enhanced by spices used to make pickles. This is a page about using pickle juice for a sore throat.

When your kids have a sore throat and they don't want medicine, try having them gargle with pickle juice. They get the salt and vinegar in one go, and the kids usually love pickles.

I thought of this when the kids had sore throats, and they didn't want to gargle the hot/warm salty water that's the old standby. I have 3 kids, now ages 20, 18, and 17. They all loved pickles so it worked like a charm. I poured the juice into a small cup and told them to gargle as they sip on the juice. They usually drank it up any way, so I'd have to hide some for when just such a time came - LOL!

By susan from Vernon, AL

In These Pages
Health & Beauty Home RemediesMarch 16, 2018
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Pickle-Juice-for-a-Sore-Throat.html