Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
April 13, 2012
Our family loves pickles and I really wanted to find a way to use the jars. I purchased candle holders from Goodwill and was able to create these fabulous candy jars!
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- pickle jar, any size
- glass candle stick holder
- white primer
- spray paint, any color
- E6000 glue
- Thoroughly wash the pickle jar and lid with soap and hot water...you don't want to have your candy taste or smell like pickles. Clean the candle stick holder too and remove any wax from the surface.
- Spray the jar lid and the candle stick holder with primer. Allow to dry. Then spray paint the lid and candle stick holder.
- Allow to dry, then apply additional coats until well coated and no primer shows through.
- Once completely dry, use E6000 glue to attach the jar to the candle stick holder (follow package instructions).
- Add your favorite candy and enjoy!
By lalala... from Port Orchard, WARead More Comments
This short video shows you the steps to turning a jar into a beautiful vintage looking candy jar.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.