Reusing Zesty Pickle Juice

I like the expensive zesty pickles, so when the jar is empty I refill it with store brand dill pickles and get a flavor close to the originals.

By Lynn

Reusing Zesty Pickle Juice

Another thing you could to with the juice is put in other vegetables, such as cauliflower, carrots, onion slices to pickle them. Also you could pickle hard cooked eggs. (12/05/2004)

By eve w

Reusing Zesty Pickle Juice

For pickling boiled eggs I like to use a combination of juice from pickles and from hot pickled sausages, such as Penrose. Also, okra pickles up very well, as does any kind of pepper. I just love that kind of stuff! (12/08/2004)

By Alph

Uses for Pickle Juice
Uses for Pickle Juice
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Fried Dill Pickle Chip Recipes
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers