Revamp an Old Headband with Ribbon
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a quick and easy way to make an old worn headband look new and pretty with just a few lengths of ribbon and a tube of glue.
- an old headband that has seen better days
- strong all purpose glue
- narrow ribbon in 3 designs
- Cut three lengths of ribbon just over twice the length of the headband each.
- Tie them together in a knot at one end.
- Plait them together then tie a knot at the other end.
- Apply plenty of glue all along the length of the headband.
- Apply the plaited ribbon to the glue and trim the ends.
- Take 2 short lengths of ribbon from the trimmed ends and apply glue to the back of each.
- Wrap these around the ends of the headband to keep the ribbons in place.
- Once you are sure the glue is properly dry, wear your good as new headband and look gorgeous.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!