Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix
Mixed breed dogs often make the best family pets. This page contains Rhodesian ridgeback mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Scooby Roo is 2 and 1/2 years old. He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix. I got Scooby Roo as a rescue from our local shelter. We had just had a beloved dog pass away. I was looking for another small dog to love and as a "brother" for our Yorkie, as we were all grieving our loss. Scooby was one day away from being put to sleep. Thank God I was there before that happened.

Scooby Roo loves to run and play. Oh and JUMP, he looks like a kangaroo jumping across the yard, hence the "Roo" part of his name. He is a very loving and very funny dog. He keeps us laughing. We got him a basketball for a toy and the first thing he did was deflate it! He loves it and carries it everywhere. I loved him from the first second I saw him. He was only three months old and I could tell he was not going to be the small dog I was looking for, but he put his paw and his nose as far through the fence as he could for me to pet him. I did and it was love at first touch!

By Sandra from Wilson, AR

Closeup of Scoopy's face.

Comment Like this photo? 13

Scooby is a 4 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. I was at the animal shelter in a nearby town looking for a small dog as a companion to our 7lb Yorkie, Baby. Our beloved Schnoodle had just passed away and Baby was grieving so much missing him.

Drawing of Scooby the Dog

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

Niko Piggy Bear is 5 years old and growing every day. He is a Rhodesian Ridge Back and Pit Bull and/or Mastiff mix. Lucky us, we found him when he was 8 months old. He likes to snuggle and sun bathe. He's a lover, all 110 pounds of him! We love to run on the beach and cruise in the water.

By Starsha R.

Closeup of Niko.

Comment Like this photo? 8

Jubilee is almost 2 years old and half Rhodesian Ridgeback and Pitbull. I got her in March of 2009. She loves playing tug of war, stealing fabric softener and being chased around the house, walks, cuddling, having her belly rubbed and more. She is very loving, and has her own paparazzi, our next door neighbors kids. They scream her name when she comes out, Jubilee, Jubilee! All kids love her, and she loves them.

By Clara

Reddish brown dog.

Comment Like this photo? 8

Tiger is a 8 year old Ridgeback Cross. I bought him from a happy home, no breeders for me. Tigers loves trying to sneak the eggs from my chickens.

Tiger is a fantastic dog. He looks after my ducks and chickens and hardly ever barks. We are currently attending dog training as he wants to be a superdog. I love him.

By Christine

Tiger lying upside down on pavement.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Max D. Bear is 15 years old. He is part Rhodesian Ridgeback and part Chow and all sweetheart. We rescued him as a puppy from the local animal shelter.

Max with Pooh toy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes