Save Envelopes For Lists

After opening mail, keep envelopes to write shopping list or to do list. Then you can recycle. Also if there is paper inside that is only printed on one side, use this for scrap paper as well.

By Carol from Massachusetts

Editor's Note: This is a great way to re-use junk mail envelopes. Then when you go shopping, put the coupons that correspond to items on your list inside the envelope so you won't forget them.

Answers:

Save Envelopes For Lists

Great idea! (05/30/2007)

By Starchild in VT

Save Envelopes For Lists

Great tip! I do this all the time. Also much of the junk mail has a return envelope inside. I save all these in my desk drawer and use them to send lunch money or field trip money, permission slips, etc with my kids to school. I just cross out the address part and write on what it is for. These are also good for taking coupons with in my purse. I used to get so mad at all the junk mail that comes every day but now I recycle into note paper, etc.

Also, if you get those advertisement sheets, a bunch of them in one envelope, most of them are only printed on one side. These are great for scratch paper and grocery lists. I never buy any notepads anymore....I get note paper free every day in the mail! (05/31/2007)

By Debbie52

Save Envelopes For Lists

Don't toss those USED envelopes, either. After all coupons are out of them, INSERT THE SHOPPING RECEIPT FROM THAT STORE INTO that same envelope just as your are handed it, in CASE YOU NEED TO RETURN/EXCHANGE ANYTHING, AND THE LIST OF IT ALL IS ON THE FRONT FOR EASIER READING/REMEMBERING. After a week, if there's nothing to return/exchange, use it unfolded in a bird cage or shredded for a house bunny's edding/toilet. Let's keep those brain cells working, right? LOL God bless frugal PEOPLE...... : )

(05/31/2007)

By Lynda

Save Envelopes For Lists

Brilliant!

File this one under, "now why didn't I think of that" for sure. All this free paper passing under my nose for all these years. Thanks! (07/25/2008)

By guest2232223

Reusing Envelopes, Stack of Envelopes
Reusing Envelopes
A numbered to do list on paper.
Staying Organized With Lists
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
A girl writing a Christmas wish list.
Christmas Wish List Advice
Making Envelopes From Magazines
Making Envelopes From Magazines
🎉
🎄