Saving Money on Pudding

Saving Money On Pudding

Tips for Saving Money on Pudding as suggested by the ThriftyFun community. Post your own ideas below.

Make Your Own

I buy store brand pudding mix and make it myself for my kids lunch. I save over half the price, also I don't have all the cups from the pudding that's ready made pudding.

By Skycase

Dollar Store Pudding

Just this week, I was at the dollar store and found boxes of pudding mix for $0.50 each. I bought a bunch and made a box at home. It will fill small zip lock containers which are perfect for lunches. I also find they taste much better than the ready made variety.

By Karyn01

Easy Homemade Pudding

I like to use a simple cornstarch recipe, with milk and flavor, cheap as possible. It came in handy in the days when I was milking goats. I froze it into Popsicles.

By kimhis

Recipe For Chocolate Pudding

I mix, in equal amounts, white flour, cocoa, and brown sugar. I add milk until it looks the right color, a bit darker than hot chocolate, stir over a low flame until it boils, then add a dot of butter. Very nice warm or cold. I use 2% milk when I make this.

By Cantate

Feel free to post your ideas below.

Saving Money on Pudding

I use powered milk when I make my pudding mix for lunches. I usually use the Aldi's pudding. It comes out to about 7 cents per serving. (05/18/2008)

By mom-from-missouri

Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Strawberry Pudding
Strawberry Pudding Recipes
Cup of banana pudding topped with whipped cream and a vanilla wafer cookie.
Banana Pudding Recipes
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
Bread and Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding Recipes