Saving Money on Pudding

Saving Money On Pudding
Saving Money On Pudding

Tips for Saving Money on Pudding as suggested by the ThriftyFun community. Post your own ideas below.

Make Your Own

I buy store brand pudding mix and make it myself for my kids lunch. I save over half the price, also I don't have all the cups from the pudding that's ready made pudding.

By Skycase

Dollar Store Pudding

Just this week, I was at the dollar store and found boxes of pudding mix for $0.50 each. I bought a bunch and made a box at home. It will fill small zip lock containers which are perfect for lunches. I also find they taste much better than the ready made variety.

By Karyn01

Easy Homemade Pudding

I like to use a simple cornstarch recipe, with milk and flavor, cheap as possible. It came in handy in the days when I was milking goats. I froze it into Popsicles.

By kimhis

Recipe For Chocolate Pudding

I mix, in equal amounts, white flour, cocoa, and brown sugar. I add milk until it looks the right color, a bit darker than hot chocolate, stir over a low flame until it boils, then add a dot of butter. Very nice warm or cold. I use 2% milk when I make this.

By Cantate

Feel free to post your ideas below.

Answers:

Saving Money on Pudding

I use powered milk when I make my pudding mix for lunches. I usually use the Aldi's pudding. It comes out to about 7 cents per serving. (05/18/2008)

By mom-from-missouri

Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Strawberry Pudding
Strawberry Pudding Recipes
Cup of banana pudding topped with whipped cream and a vanilla wafer cookie.
Banana Pudding Recipes
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
Bread and Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding Recipes
🎄