Sharing a Home With an Ex-boyfriend

Category Friendship
Man and woman sitting near each other with unhappy expressions
Roommates can be difficult, but sharing a home with an ex-boyfriend can have its own unique issues. This is a guide about problems sharing a home with ex-boyfriend.

I moved in with my boyfriend and now 8 months later we have broken up. I pay rent here, but now when he doesn't get his way he takes the wifi out and now the satellite box so that my daughter and I can't watch TV or use the Wifi. No there's nothing in writing, but is it legal for him to do that?

Unfortunately, if there is no signed contract with agreed stipulations, there is little you can do when your ex decides to punish you and your daughter for whatever transgressions he believes you have made, except move out ASAP!

It certainly appears that his childish behavior will not improve. Your best move now is to relocate to save you and especially your daughter continuing frustration.