Problems Sharing a Home with Ex-boyfriend?

I moved in with my boyfriend and now 8 months later we have broken up. I pay rent here, but now when he doesn't get his way he takes the wifi out and now the satellite box so that my daughter and I can't watch TV or use the Wifi. No there's nothing in writing, but is it legal for him to do that?


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Bronze Answer Medal for All Time! 220 Answers
April 10, 20160 found this helpful

Unfortunately, if there is no signed contract with agreed stipulations, there is little you can do when your ex decides to punish you and your daughter for whatever transgressions he believes you have made, except move out ASAP!

It certainly appears that his childish behavior will not improve. Your best move now is to relocate to save you and especially your daughter continuing frustration.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Business and Legal LegalApril 10, 2016
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2022-11-22 22:09:32 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.