Sleepover Ideas

I'm having a sleepover this Friday and want some ideas. I'm having 2 friends over and we're all 13.

Stephanie from Brockton, MA

Sleepover Ideas

Movies. Pizza. Chocolate. Cheesy games. Concerts on TV. Popcorn. Scary stories. Ouija board.

By luvmygingerkids

Sleepover Ideas

I had a sleepover once were we watched one of our favorite movies (adventure or comedy works best) and we did all the adventures in the movie. The best movies are "Sleepover" or "Picture This". (08/14/2008)

By Abby

Sleepover Ideas

My friend and I watched a movie and then made alternative endings for it. We video taped them. I also love making random movies and then watching them. It's really fun.

You can also put them on You Tube. (12/29/2008)

By Kaitlyn

sleepover ideas

I am having trouble too, but you can eat pizza and soda, maybe junk food. After you can do manicures, pedicures, and facials. You don't have to, but I bet one or two of your friends have nail polishes and nail polish remover. Plus you can make natural facials just look up on any search engine and type in facials or natural facials. And ask your mom or friends for make up and make up remover.

Plus you guys can play truth or dare, watch movies (comedy recommended), play hide and seek, it may seem like a childish game, but when I played it with my friends it was fun. Also play music or sometimes just talk, but not gossip cause some people will say something out of order and people will rash. When I mean rash I mean fights and other stuff. Hope you have fun. (01/20/2009)

By Chantez

Group of girls in sleeping bags in a circle with heads together
Sleepover Ideas
Mommy Sleepover
Mommy Sleepover Ideas
Body Glitter
Making Homemade Body Glitter
Sleepover Party Ideas for Boys
Sleepover Party Ideas for Boys
Canape with Egg and Vegetables
Easter Brunch Ideas