Smokey The Cat

Smokey The Cat
Smokey is 7 months old and is an alley cat. I advertised on freecycle a couple of months ago for a kitty and a woman got a hold of me that lived in Florida! She was on her way to Kentucky to her other home and was bringing two kitties with her. I took both.

He likes to knock stuff off the end table next to my chair. He thinks that's his table and will knock off anything I sit on the table. He can't stand someone to be in a room with the door shutting him out, so he will run his head into the door several times until it pops open or we let him in.

By Christina from Paducah, KY

Smokey The Cat

Now, isn't he a nosy-body! Ha! He is beautiful and lots of fun to have around, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing Smokey with us and God bless you. (02/25/2008)

By tedsmom

Smokey The Cat

Don't you just love the crazy things they do? I'll bet you always find him in crazy positions like that too! (02/26/2008)

By Beth

Smokey The Cat

He constantly sleeps in positions that would send me to the chiropractor lol. (02/26/2008)

By micksgirl

Smokey The Cat

He looks like my cat - gray on top, white under. Ours is named Flash--he has a white "lightening strike" on his back. He is a very mellow fellow. Enjoy your cats. (02/27/2008)

By Sandee

Smokey The Cat

What a cute kitty. (03/03/2008)

By meoowmom

Smokey The Cat
Kitchen with oven smoking from fire.
Removing Smoke Odor From Kitchen Cabinets
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Porcelain Figurine
Cleaning Smoke Residue From Ceramic and Porcelain Figurines