CatsPets

Smokey The Cat

Smokey is 7 years old. I got her from my granddaughter's mum in 2003. She likes to go hunting and just look beautiful!

By jacque lee from Creditn, Devon, UK

Smokey The Cat

What a beautiful cat! She looks so soft and lovable!

Smokey The Cat
Smokey The Cat
Smokey is 7 months old and is an alley cat. I advertised on freecycle a couple of months ago for a kitty and a woman got a hold of me that lived in Florida! She was on her way to Kentucky to her other home and was bringing two kitties with her. I took both.

He likes to knock stuff off the end table next to my chair. He thinks that's his table and will knock off anything I sit on the table. He can't stand someone to be in a room with the door shutting him out, so he will run his head into the door several times until it pops open or we let him in.

By Christina from Paducah, KY

Answers:

Smokey The Cat

Now, isn't he a nosy-body! Ha! He is beautiful and lots of fun to have around, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing Smokey with us and God bless you. (02/25/2008)

By Pat Giles

Smokey The Cat

Don't you just love the crazy things they do? I'll bet you always find him in crazy positions like that too! (02/26/2008)

By Beth

Smokey The Cat

He constantly sleeps in positions that would send me to the chiropractor lol. (02/26/2008)

By christi

Smokey The Cat

He looks like my cat - gray on top, white under. Ours is named Flash--he has a white "lightening strike" on his back. He is a very mellow fellow. Enjoy your cats. (02/27/2008)

By Sandee

Smokey The Cat

What a cute kitty. (03/03/2008)

By Annie Rios Hill