BedsFurniture

Sofa Bed Doesn't Open Flat

I bought a new sofa bed, but when I open it for sleeping the top of the mattress stays on a slant. My son says he feels like he is sleeping on a hill. How do I get it to go flat?

It is difficult to help you out with this when we don't know which way it is slanting. Is the foot higher than the head (calling the part close to the back of the sofa the head)? Or the other way around? Or does it slant to one corner? Perhaps one of the legs is not extended out as far as it should go? Maybe you should call someone you know who has a similar piece of furniture, and have them come over and look at it. Or perhaps you could call the furniture store and ask them about it.

I have the same issue, the one in my guest room slants/dips down at the "head" of the unit. I'd really like to fix it before the upcoming holidays vs getting rid of the unit and getting another. Thanks in advance.

I have this problem as well. Very frustrating. Just purchased it and don't want to have to replace. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My sofabed frame sits higher at the head than at the foot. Shoukd there be an adjustment to the frame that can be made?