Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

I live in northwest Pennsylvania and I have a small mom and pop store. I am looking to expand into the bent and dent grocery department. I would like to find a wholesaler where I don't have to buy truckloads to start until I see if it is going to work out. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Dana from Garland, PA

Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

I thought dented cans could poison people? I can see bent packages of say noodles but canned goods being bent can cause botulism. Perhaps this means something altogether different that I have never heard of. If so, I mean only to prevent people getting sick and you being sued. (10/05/2008)

By NellieMary

Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

I need to know where to get cheaper groceries for my friends bent and dent store in Jasper, Alabama

By kim m

Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Photo of rusty nails.
Uses for Old (and Bent) Nails
A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 4:24:32 PM on in 977 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.