Sticker Residue on Clothing

How do I remove the sticky residue from a name tag on a shirt?

Pete from Waukesha, WI

Answers:

Sticker Residue on Clothing

Hi Pete, I'm from Watertown! Anyway, I always used Avon Skin-so-soft to remove my kids' sticker goo. Just rub it on, then add a little extra detergent on the area if you want (before putting it in the washer). This has saved so many of those shirts worn to the doctor visits. Skin-so-soft also works great for getting paint off of skin. A whole bottle lasts forever and has tons of uses, including getting stickers off the glass on picture frames, plastic items, etc. (10/23/2006)

By mikki

Sticker Residue on Clothing

Hi Mikki

Thanks for your feedback. I will definitely try that. It is one one my favorite shirts. Have a nice day! (10/23/2006)

By Pete

Sticker Residue on Clothing

A lot of adhesives can be removed with rubbing alcohol. (10/23/2006)

By pam

Sticker Residue on Clothing

I know this may sound weird, but wet the shirt you have until it is completely soaking wet, then take some peanut butter and completely cover the area with it. Massage it in for about two minutes or until you see the glue mixing in with the peanut butter, make sure all the glue has peeled off into the peanut butter, and then rinse out the peanut butter immediately. I just did this like 5 minutes ago after I washed/dried my favorite shirt that I left a name tag on. It works great! (06/13/2008)

By Megan

roll of tape
Removing Tape Residue From Clothing and Fabric
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Bumper Sticker
Removing a Bumper Sticker
Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 21, 2016 at 9:51:12 AM on 10.0.1.118 in 878 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.