Store Sheets Inside Pillowcases

Having problems keeping up with a set of bed linens? I fold and put everything in one pillowcase. It is so easy and fast to find everything in the closet.

By Snoopy4500 from Myrtle Beach, SC

Store Sheets Inside Pillowcases

Great idea! (07/24/2009)

By Ginger B'eer

Store Sheets Inside Pillowcases

I never store sheets! Years ago I decided that I really only need one set of sheets per bed. (and, we have 5 bedrooms and 5 beds!)

So, there is just one set of sheets per bed. When they are washed, the bed is stripped, washed, dried, and put immediately back on the bed! Saves on storage, and really just makes it easier in the end. (who can fold a fitted sheet anyway?)

Also, every bed in our house is a different size (except for 2 twins on a daybed/trundle combo) so, having a bunch of different sheets for each bed would be a waste of money.

Sheets last about 2 or 3 years. so, when they are worn out, I just buy new! Also, because I only buy 1 set of sheets, I buy the very best quality with the highest thread count that I can find. They feel like butter and just get softer with each washing! (I have one set, for my queen bed, that is 4 or 5 years old, and they are as soft as a baby blanket. It is in a guest room, and everyone just loves them!) (07/25/2009)

By stephljones

Store Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch