Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases

Category Linens
Organize your linen closet by storing sheets inside the matching pillowcases. This is a guide about storing sheets inside pillowcases.

This tip will save you looking for a matching bottom and top sheet with matching pillowcases. Put folded sheets and one of the pillowcases inside the other pillowcase. Next, place a used dryer sheet inside and it will keep them smelling sweet. Everything can be stored neatly in its own case! No more hunting for a matching set. Saves time and the sheets smells fresh because of the dryer sheet!

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

After folding your sheets neatly, place them inside of one of the pillow cases. They lay flat and you know where everything is by the pillowcase you use with each set.

Source: My Mom

By Patricia Hamm from Lexington, NC

I just listened to a friend complain that she could not keep her bed sheets together for each bedroom. She said they end up in wrong closets or on the wrong beds.

In my house, I always wash all the bedding for a bed on a particular day (master on Mondays, daughter 1 on Tuesdays, etc.) When I take them off the clothes line, I fold the sheets and all but one pillowcase. I then take the folded items and put them into the pillowcase, and fold it over. They are stored in the proper bedroom's closet.

Makes a nice compact way to keep the sheets easy to find.

Your sheet set will fit in a pillowcase! This keeps everything neat and organized.

Source: Annette and Steve Economides newsletter