Store Bed Linens in Pillow Case

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 255 Posts

I just listened to a friend complain that she could not keep her bed sheets together for each bedroom. She said they end up in wrong closets or on the wrong beds.

In my house, I always wash all the bedding for a bed on a particular day (master on Mondays, daughter 1 on Tuesdays, etc.) When I take them off the clothes line, I fold the sheets and all but one pillowcase. I then take the folded items and put them into the pillowcase, and fold it over. They are stored in the proper bedroom's closet.

Makes a nice compact way to keep the sheets easy to find.

Bronze Answer Medal for All Time! 220 Answers

This tip is quite popular as Martha Stewart, Good Housekeeping and many other homekeeping sites have been recommending this sheet storage method for years.

Now, if only someone could invent a better bed sheet-one that washes, stores and places itself neatly on the bed.

Organizing LinensFebruary 7, 2015
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Store-Bed-Linen-in-Pillow-Case.html