Storing Belts and Necklaces

How should I hang my necklaces and store my belts? They can be out in the open.

By Meggy from Houston, TX

Answers:

Storing Belts and Necklaces

I have always hung belts by looping the buckle over the hook end of a clothes hanger and then hanging it in the closet. For necklaces a person can use their imagination and figure out some kind of arrangement. One that I came up with on the spur of the moments is to find decorative push pins and stick them in the wall and hang your necklaces on them. I am sure there are all kinds of other ideas if a person thinks about it for awhile. (07/02/2010)

By redhatterb

Storing Belts and Necklaces

Take a wire hanger and untwist the top part that hooks it onto the hanging rack. Slide your necklaces,bracelets, belts etc. on it. Once you've put what you need on it twist the top part closed and hang it up in your closet. This keeps necklaces from knotting up. I use this to keep jewelry color coded or certain sets together. (07/03/2010)

By abrupt_silence

Storing Belts and Necklaces
Car Seat Belt
Cleaning Car Seat Belts
Belt on White Background
Craft Uses For Belts
Belt on White Background
Reusing Belts
Stack of Belts
Organizing Belts
🎉
🎄