Styling Puffy Hair

Puffy or very curly hair can be a challenge to style. This is a guide about styling puffy hair.

Girl with puffy hair.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have puffy hair and it's wavy so when I try to straighten it, it doesn't work. It gets a little better but not much. I want to know how to get it to calm down and not be so dang puffy.

Jodi

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I was like born with fluffy puffy frizzes and I know one way to cure it. Wash your hair reel good WITHOUT conditioner than brush it out real good, put it in the best pig tail braids you can make. Then it dry over night rapped in a towel and in the morning take it out of the towel and out of the braids, straiten it trust me it works and then put some of that John Friedas stuff in after if your hair is really frizzed not curly.

Read More Answers...

My hair is very puffy. When I straighten it, it gets puffy too. Everyday I have my hair in a pony tail because of my ugly hair. How can I get it to look not so puffy?

By Mary from Aiken, SC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Buy some proxity control shampoo.

Read More Answers...
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingJuly 22, 2013
Homemade Jelly (Puffy Paint) Accessories
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 5:00:29 PM on 10.0.1.204 in 604 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.