Styling Puffy Hair

Puffy or very curly hair can be a challenge to style. This is a guide about styling puffy hair.

Girl with puffy hair.
Filter Sort

Question: Solutions for Puffy Hair

I have puffy hair and it's wavy so when I try to straighten it, it doesn't work. It gets a little better but not much. I want to know how to get it to calm down and not be so dang puffy.

Jodi

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I was like born with fluffy puffy frizzes and I know one way to cure it. Wash your hair reel good WITHOUT conditioner than brush it out real good, put it in the best pig tail braids you can make. Then it dry over night rapped in a towel and in the morning take it out of the towel and out of the braids, straiten it trust me it works and then put some of that John Friedas stuff in after if your hair is really frizzed not curly.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Hair Too Puffy

My hair is very puffy. When I straighten it, it gets puffy too. Everyday I have my hair in a pony tail because of my ugly hair. How can I get it to look not so puffy?

By Mary from Aiken, SC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cherie 2 29 Flag

Buy some proxity control shampoo.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Styling Puffy Hair for School

By trunk.of.funk1 2

I need to know how to do nice easy hairstyles for my puffy hair before school.

By trunk.of.funk1

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingJuly 22, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Homemade Jelly (Puffy Paint) Accessories
Woman with puffy eyes using eye drops.
Remedies for Puffy Eyes
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 7, 2016 at 2:09:35 PM on 10.0.2.171 in 860 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings