Suzette's Tahini Cookies
A talented baker we know made this recipe. If you can't get tahini, I'm sure creamy peanut butter would do.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup tahini or peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix the butter, sugar, and tahini in a food processor. Make sure to cut up the butter into manageable pieces first.
- Mix dry ingredients together, hopefully with a sifter to make sure everything mixes well.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and make into a big ball. Pull apart small even sized pieces, and roll into balls.
- Additionally, you can roll each ball in chopped nuts or sesame seeds and so it is well covered.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes or until you smell the baked smells, at 350 degrees F.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!