Swiffer Dusters are Washable

Swiffer disposable dusters are washable.Just throw in with a regular load of washing, hang to dry and get more uses out of them. You can also spray with a little 'endust' to help trap the dust.

Source: Washed one by accident and found it turned out good as new.

By Deanna from Saskatchewan, Canada

Answers:

Swiffer Dusters are Washable

I've just been using cheap washcloths and attaching them to my swiffer then, washing them when I have a collection .. (06/20/2008)

By manintveld_nl

Swiffer Dusters are Washable

Hi Deanna, You are so right about these being washable. I was shaking out the dust one day and thought the same thing so decided to handwash one and it washed up so well. I also spray alittle spray polish on them to extend their lives. Thanks for sharing, (06/21/2008)

By Lisingreece

Swiffer Dusters are Washable

I have a small cleaning business and used to use a lot of Swiffers until I found I could wash them. Just shake them out really well and DON"T put them in the dryer if you want them to look nice afterwards. They will still work, if you do, but they look funny. I also get the generic ones at the dollar store whenever I can find them. Every little saving adds up! (06/21/2008)

By Joyce

Wash and Reuse Disposable Dusters
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
disposable duster
Reusing Disposable Dusters
🎉
🎄