Table Linen Storage

After re-decorating my dining room area, I cleaned out my buffet cabinet that held my linens. I had accumulated so many tablecloths, runners, napkins, doilies and other linen pieces. My buffet was overflowing! I found a pretty large basket and organized some of the linens in this basket; I tied groups of napkins with pretty ribbon, grouped tablerunners, napkins and tied with a pretty bow. To further decorate the basket I placed a teapot, teacup and a silk flower on top of the linens in a decorative manner.

To store the smaller items, I placed them in decorative baskets with demi-cups and smaller teapots.

These baskets sit near the buffet on the floor. At season changes, holidays, I will change ribbons, teapots, teacups, flowers to reflect the change.

The buffet drawers are filled with the extra linens; the side panels hold candles, candleholders and ceramic pieces I use on my buffet and dining room table.

I keep clothes dryer sheets tucked away in the linen baskets and in the buffet drawers; they are changed about 2 two weeks to keep linens fresh smelling.

I love table linens and the display of them. I use table linens (doilies, napkins, etc.) In other parts of my home. I even have tea towels, decorative napkins at my windows as "curtains"! - Wanjoy