Tea Cup Pedestal Server
This is the perfect project for one of those lovely thrifty store tea cup and saucer sets that you had to buy with no clear use in mind. This is a guide about tea cup pedestal server.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
May 14, 20124 found this helpful
I make lemon curd for tea parties and wanted to have a pretty serving piece to serve my guests. It can be placed on a buffet or used by a server at the event.
Approximate Time: 24 hours
- 1 tea cup and saucer
- 1 clear small candleholder
- 1 sheet fine grit sandpaper
- Quik-set Epoxy Glue
- Sand the top of the candlestick around the edges. Dust any dust particles away from the edge of the candlestick
- Sand the entire bottom ( the small circle on the bottom of the teacup); remove dust particles.
- Sand the center of the saucer; remove dust particles.
- Mix epoxy glue, apply to the candlestick top, attach the saucer to the candlestick.
- Apply glue to the tea cup; attach to the saucer.
- Allow to dry overnight before use.
**This teacup server is not dishwasher-safe.
By Jose from Collierville, TN
In This Guide