Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Terrier Mix Photos

Small mixed breed dogs can make wonderful companions. This page contains terrier mix photos.

Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix puppy

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about Bearded Collie/Terrier mix photos. The Bearded Collie originated in Scotland as a herding dog. This intelligent dog when crossed with the equally bright and feisty terrier makes for a fun family dog.

September 17, 2007 Flag

I think she has some Staffie in her because of the brindle, but I'm not sure what the rest could be. She's lightening quick and seems to go for any squirrel or pigeon that crosses her path. She's just over a year old and I got her from a rescue home so I don't know anything about her background.

Crumplehorn from Manchester

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think she has a lot of terrier in her. They love to hunt and are very fast, they are also short haired and very smart.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

April 25, 2011 Flag

Champ is 10 months old. Based on his vet's opinion, he is part Dachshund and part Terrier. I believe he is part Hound, and part trouble-maker! After having just lost my beloved pit bull, Jada, to a reckless van driver, I went around to shelters to make donations in her memory. No way did I want another another animal because I could not bear to love a dog that much and lose it.

It was when we went to North Shore Animal League, that I saw in the distance, this tiny nothing tossing a ball in the air that was 3 times his size. I began to cry uncontrollably, and blurted out "I want him." As it was, we were one person too late (all the while I'm standing in front of his cage like a protective mother, telling those onlookers I'm adopting him). I guess my beloved Jada was looking down on me, because the first person was denied, and so began my new journey with Champ.

He's such an amazingly, happy little guy. He loves soft toys and playing with his big brother, Titan. He loves to snuggle beside you and follow you every where - even in the shower. If a door closes behind you, 10 to 1 he will be on the other side of the door sitting patiently waiting for you to let him in.

Champ loves burying himself so deep under my covers, that unless you know that's where you left him, you can't see him. I don't know how he does it. He'll come up with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, panting. Then two seconds later, back under he goes! Champ especially loves my heating blanket. More times than not, I'm left to sleep, with my you know what hanging out in the cold, while he is all snuggled up in my blanket.

By Cindi

Champ in the snow.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Champ is so cute, and I know he'll make you feel a lot better for having adopted him to fill up the empty space left by your Jada. You know that Jada is smiling in approval.

Thank you for sharing Champ.

MisMachado

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Zoe is a 7 month old Chihuahua/Terrier mix. We adopted little Miss Zoe from a rescue organization at the end of July. The rescue we went through rescues small dogs in the San Diego/Mexico area. Zoe was found at a pound in Mexico. We don't really know much about how she ended up at the pound though.

Zoe loves playing with her toys, running on the beach, sitting in the sun at our sliding glass door, and cuddling. She is such a sweetie-pie. We also have a sixteen year old pugapoo named Pudgy. Zoe adores her big sister :)

By Heather D. from USA

Zoe Chihuahua Terrier Mix

Comment Like this photo? 15

That little face is so adorable! Such joy they have to give!

Blessings, Robyn

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets.

closeup of short hair white cat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

I got Lucy in October of 2013. My friend's sister got Lucy as a puppy. About the time that Lucy turned 3 or 3 1/2 yrs old, she was put outside permanently, she lived on a ranch up in high desert country in Northern California, because she was a "little dog" and her owner's husband said he "hated little dogs".

tan and white terrier

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

We adopted him in March 2015 from The County Animal Rescue League. He has lots of high energy! He digs holes in the yard, un-stuffs comforters, chews up toys, and barks when the phone rings.

Black and tan terrier.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 22

Taz is a 2 year and 5 month old Terrier mix. I got Taz just before I had brain surgery. I was unable to bend over and little Taz became my best helper. Without any training, he started to pick up items that I dropped, and handed them back to me.

Black dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 15

Squeeky is approximately 18 months old. He is Schnauzer/Terrier mix. We adopted Squeeky from Miss Linda's Dogs for Adoption at the end of August. Someone had left him on the steps of a rescue foster home.

Chance (Terrier/Maltese Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Chance is 2 years old and a terrier/Maltese mix. Chance and I crossed paths after some jerk abandoned him at a vineyard a couple of miles from the nearest home or structure on a hillside.

Brown Dachshund mix sitting on the carpet.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Sonny is 7 year old Dachshund/Terrier Mix. We got him from SSDA, a Dachshund rescue group five years ago. Sonny likes to run around in the yard, sleep in the sun.

Black and white dog lying on back.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 13

Baylei is a 14 week old dog. I'm not really sure, but I think she is a mini Lab and Jack Russel terrier. I got her on September 12, 2009. Baylei likes to play with the cats and play with us, she is so cute.

Millie Standing up to Look at Flowers on Glass Table

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

"Millie" (short for Millionaire), is a 3 year old Chihuahua/Rat Terrier Mix. I walked into a gas station 3 years ago and there she was running circles around the store, causing complete chaos.

larger black terrier mix

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Meesha is not only physically beautiful, but she is incredibly intelligent and has the heart of a saint! To me, the most amazing thing about her is her desire to play the ' peacemaker'. If another dog gets fussed at, she'll come to lick your hand, as if to say: "everything's Ok, don't be upset".

Daisy at Mardi Gras.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

This is Daisy Mable. She is a cairn terrier mix. I inherited her from a co-worker 8 years ago. She is the first small breed dog that I have owned, but they say "great things come in small packages".

Dogs in front of Christmas tree.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 13

We rescued and named our two very young puppies, Little LuLu (Lab mix) and Mini MiMi (Terrier mix) within two different litters from a local animal shelter that day. They were the same small-sized balls of joy at about 7 lbs each.

Black and tan puppy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

Abby closeup.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

We got her as a puppy 8 years ago.

Boo (Dog)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

We got Boo on Halloween, Look at his before grooming shot. He looked a little like a dirty ghost.

Molly and her toys.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Molly is 1 year and 7 months old. She is a Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix. I got her through a friend on May 26, 2009.

Poppy on sidewalk,

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 15

Poppy is a 3 year old half Toy Fox Terrier and half Chihuahua. My brother Bobby has Poppy's Mom and Dad; their names are Lilli and T-Bone. We got Poppy when he was 8 weeks old and was as small as a pack of cigarettes. Poppy loves to tease us with his ropes and bones.

Black and brown dog rolling on his back.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

Biscuit is our 4 year old terrier mix. My husband was in the woods on his 4 wheeler and found her as a small puppy (she still had her milk teeth) as someone had thrown her away like trash.

Charlie in dark glasses.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Charlie is a 10 year old Pomeranian x Maltese Terrier. We found Charlie at a pet store we were visiting. He came up to us and we never looked back - we picked him up and took him home!

In Memory of Toots (Dog)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

When I was a boy, many years ago, my parents went to visit relatives in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan Canada. When they came home, they brought with them a puppy as a gift to me. We named her Toots. She was a very smart little dog and learned all kinds of tricks.

Load More
Photos Pets DogsOctober 31, 2013
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix puppy
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix Photos
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 27, 2017 at 2:17:01 PM on 10.0.1.145 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.