Terrier Mix Photos

Small mixed breed dogs can make wonderful companions. This page contains terrier mix photos.

August 23, 2016 Flag

Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix puppy

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a guide about Bearded Collie/Terrier mix photos. The Bearded Collie originated in Scotland as a herding dog. This intelligent dog when crossed with the equally bright and feisty terrier makes for a fun family dog.

September 17, 2007 Flag

I think she has some Staffie in her because of the brindle, but I'm not sure what the rest could be. She's lightening quick and seems to go for any squirrel or pigeon that crosses her path. She's just over a year old and I got her from a rescue home so I don't know anything about her background.

Crumplehorn from Manchester

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think she has a lot of terrier in her. They love to hunt and are very fast, they are also short haired and very smart.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

April 25, 2011 Flag

Champ is 10 months old. Based on his vet's opinion, he is part Dachshund and part Terrier. I believe he is part Hound, and part trouble-maker! After having just lost my beloved pit bull, Jada, to a reckless van driver, I went around to shelters to make donations in her memory. No way did I want another another animal because I could not bear to love a dog that much and lose it.

It was when we went to North Shore Animal League, that I saw in the distance, this tiny nothing tossing a ball in the air that was 3 times his size. I began to cry uncontrollably, and blurted out "I want him." As it was, we were one person too late (all the while I'm standing in front of his cage like a protective mother, telling those onlookers I'm adopting him). I guess my beloved Jada was looking down on me, because the first person was denied, and so began my new journey with Champ.

He's such an amazingly, happy little guy. He loves soft toys and playing with his big brother, Titan. He loves to snuggle beside you and follow you every where - even in the shower. If a door closes behind you, 10 to 1 he will be on the other side of the door sitting patiently waiting for you to let him in.

Champ loves burying himself so deep under my covers, that unless you know that's where you left him, you can't see him. I don't know how he does it. He'll come up with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, panting. Then two seconds later, back under he goes! Champ especially loves my heating blanket. More times than not, I'm left to sleep, with my you know what hanging out in the cold, while he is all snuggled up in my blanket.

By Cindi

Champ in the snow.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 4 Comments

September 15, 2011 Flag

Zoe is a 7 month old Chihuahua/Terrier mix. We adopted little Miss Zoe from a rescue organization at the end of July. The rescue we went through rescues small dogs in the San Diego/Mexico area. Zoe was found at a pound in Mexico. We don't really know much about how she ended up at the pound though.

Zoe loves playing with her toys, running on the beach, sitting in the sun at our sliding glass door, and cuddling. She is such a sweetie-pie. We also have a sixteen year old pugapoo named Pudgy. Zoe adores her big sister :)

By Heather D. from USA

Zoe Chihuahua Terrier Mix

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes
Read 5 Comments

May 5, 2016 Flag

We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets.

Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 2, 2015 Flag

I got Lucy in October of 2013. My friend's sister got Lucy as a puppy. About the time that Lucy turned 3 or 3 1/2 yrs old, she was put outside permanently, she lived on a ranch up in high desert country in Northern California, because she was a "little dog" and her owner's husband said he "hated little dogs".

closeup of short hair white cat

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 21, 2016 Flag

We adopted him in March 2015 from The County Animal Rescue League. He has lots of high energy! He digs holes in the yard, un-stuffs comforters, chews up toys, and barks when the phone rings.

tan and white terrier

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 19, 2010 Flag

Taz is a 2 year and 5 month old Terrier mix. I got Taz just before I had brain surgery. I was unable to bend over and little Taz became my best helper. Without any training, he started to pick up items that I dropped, and handed them back to me.

Black and tan terrier.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 31, 2009 Flag

Sonny is 7 year old Dachshund/Terrier Mix. We got him from SSDA, a Dachshund rescue group five years ago. Sonny likes to run around in the yard, sleep in the sun.

Brown Dachshund mix sitting on the carpet.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 5, 2012 Flag

Chance is 2 years old and a terrier/Maltese mix. Chance and I crossed paths after some jerk abandoned him at a vineyard a couple of miles from the nearest home or structure on a hillside.

Chance (Terrier/Maltese Mix)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 12, 2009 Flag

Squeeky is approximately 18 months old. He is Schnauzer/Terrier mix. We adopted Squeeky from Miss Linda's Dogs for Adoption at the end of August. Someone had left him on the steps of a rescue foster home.

Black dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 10, 2016 Flag

Meesha is not only physically beautiful, but she is incredibly intelligent and has the heart of a saint! To me, the most amazing thing about her is her desire to play the ' peacemaker'. If another dog gets fussed at, she'll come to lick your hand, as if to say: "everything's Ok, don't be upset".

larger black terrier mix

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 4, 2009 Flag

Baylei is a 14 week old dog. I'm not really sure, but I think she is a mini Lab and Jack Russel terrier. I got her on September 12, 2009. Baylei likes to play with the cats and play with us, she is so cute.

Black and white dog lying on back.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 27, 2011 Flag

"Millie" (short for Millionaire), is a 3 year old Chihuahua/Rat Terrier Mix. I walked into a gas station 3 years ago and there she was running circles around the store, causing complete chaos.

Millie Standing up to Look at Flowers on Glass Table

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 23, 2009 Flag

This is Daisy Mable. She is a cairn terrier mix. I inherited her from a co-worker 8 years ago. She is the first small breed dog that I have owned, but they say "great things come in small packages".

Daisy at Mardi Gras.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 10, 2010 Flag

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

Black and tan puppy.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 21, 2013 Flag

We got her as a puppy 8 years ago.

Abby closeup.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 21, 2010 Flag

We rescued and named our two very young puppies, Little LuLu (Lab mix) and Mini MiMi (Terrier mix) within two different litters from a local animal shelter that day. They were the same small-sized balls of joy at about 7 lbs each.

Dogs in front of Christmas tree.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 16, 2010 Flag

Molly is 1 year and 7 months old. She is a Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix. I got her through a friend on May 26, 2009.

Molly and her toys.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 8, 2014 Flag

We got Boo on Halloween, Look at his before grooming shot. He looked a little like a dirty ghost.

Boo (Dog)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 24, 2010 Flag

Poppy is a 3 year old half Toy Fox Terrier and half Chihuahua. My brother Bobby has Poppy's Mom and Dad; their names are Lilli and T-Bone. We got Poppy when he was 8 weeks old and was as small as a pack of cigarettes. Poppy loves to tease us with his ropes and bones.

Poppy on sidewalk,

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 23, 2011 Flag

Biscuit is our 4 year old terrier mix. My husband was in the woods on his 4 wheeler and found her as a small puppy (she still had her milk teeth) as someone had thrown her away like trash.

Black and brown dog rolling on his back.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 3, 2010 Flag

Charlie is a 10 year old Pomeranian x Maltese Terrier. We found Charlie at a pet store we were visiting. He came up to us and we never looked back - we picked him up and took him home!

Charlie in dark glasses.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 26, 2006 Flag

Scooter Bentley is a 12 week old Bichon Terrier Mix. We just purchased him in Ohio and our sister-in-law and family are keeping him, until we can arrive from Florida in July. . .

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 11, 2012 Flag

Chip is a 4 year old Rat Terrier/Chi mix. We got Chip in 9/2008 from my friend at work for my son's birthday present. Chip loves to hunt for animals, go for walks, play with his brothers and sisters and loves to go for car rides, 4wheeler rides, and swimming in the pond.

Black and white terrier in flowers.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 21, 2007 Flag

My doggie's name is Cookie Bear. We think he is a mix of a poodle and a terrier around 4.5 years old. A caring man heard Cookie crying in the bushes late one night as he walked home from work.

Black and white terrier mix.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 17, 2005 Flag

Colby is 5 months old. He is a terrier mix. He was born with a hernia on the front of his chest and when he turned 5 months old we had it removed. He is just a joy to have around.

Tan terrier mix lying down.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 28, 2007 Flag

Niño (Nin-yo) is 2+ years and a Terrier Mix. This is the other portion of my heart, Niño (Spanish for "little boy").

Cream colored dog in fur cape and cuffs.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 29, 2014 Flag

When I was a boy, many years ago, my parents went to visit relatives in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan Canada. When they came home, they brought with them a puppy as a gift to me. We named her Toots. She was a very smart little dog and learned all kinds of tricks.

In Memory of Toots (Dog)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Photos Pets DogsOctober 31, 2013
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix puppy
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix Photos
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 4:55:03 PM on 10.0.1.93 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.