Tin Man Instructions

I am looking for directions with pictures for making hanging OZ tin man out of cans.

Marcia from WI

Answers:

Tin Man Instructions

Here are some instructions that may help with a picture.

Recycled Tin Man thriftyfun.com (07/21/2007)

By lewis_admin

Tin Man Instructions

I have the instructions how do I get them to you? I don't have a scanner. OK here goes: 1 large coffee can, 1 28 oz. tomato can, 5 soup cans, 6 pop cans, 2 bottle caps, 1 wine bottle cap, 1 funnel, 4 rods for the shoulders, wrists, and knees. Cut out a heart in plastic and paint red. You will need 10 screws and 8 nuts. The coffee can is for the body, the funnel is the hat, the tomato can is the head, the soup cans are the neck, shoulders and lower legs. The pop cans are the lower arms, upper legs, and feet. You can figure out the rest I hope. I also have a tin lady if I can find it. Good luck.

Myrna (07/22/2007)

By Myrna

Made from tin cans of various sizes.
Making a Recycled Tin Man
Boy dressed in an old man costume.
Making an Old Man Costume
Muffin Tin Brownies
Muffin Tin Brownies
Faux Tin Kitchen Backsplash
Making a Faux Tin Kitchen Backsplash
Tin Can Frog
Tin Can Animal Crafts
🎄