Making a Tiny Crocheted Rosebud
Make this lovely addition to add to any crocheted craft project. This is a guide about making a tiny crocheted rosebud
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an ultra simple, yet charming addition to any handmade project. Great alone or in a cluster on hats, purses, blankets and slippers. Have fun! :)
Total Time: 5 or 10 minutes
Yield: As many as you like
- "h" crochet hook
- tiny amounts Caron Simply Soft yarn
- embroidery needle
- Chain 22.
- Half double crochet in the 3rd chain from hook and each chain across. Leaving a tail about 10'' long for assembly, finish off.
- With embroidery needle, attach end of strip to your project.
- Angle your strip to the right and sew in place.
- Continue "wrapping" around your initial spot of attachment until your strip is all used up. At that point, knot your yarn close to your work on the under side and weave in ends.
- This is what you should end up with!
- *You can use "any" size hook, and "any" size yarn for your tiny rosebud. It may not end up as tiny, but it will still be beautiful.
December 15, 20140 found this helpful
This crocheted rosebud is super simple to make and is a great addition to a hat, scarf or even baby booties.
In This Guide