Making an Artsy Crochet Flower
Read More Comments
This simple flower would make a great addition to any of your projects, from afghans to hats. Easy and fun!
Total Time: About 10 minutes
Source: Saw a picture of a flower on-line, tried to copy it.:)
- "I" crochet hook
- worsted weight #4 yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 4, join.
- Ch 1, 8 sc in ring, join with a slip stitch in the first sc.
- Ch 1, sc in same space. 2 sc in each space around. Join with a slip stitch to your first sc.**You may wish to end off so that you can add a new color**
- Join your new color in the same space that you ended off.
- Ch 4, skip 2 stitches, sc in next stitch.
- Repeat the last step 4 times.
- Ch 4, slip stitch in your first ch space.
- Work 10 sc and a slip stitch in that same space.
- Slip stitch in the next ch 4 space, work 10 sc and a slip stitch.
- Repeat the last step in each ch space around.
- Finish off and weave in ends.
This fun artsy crocheted flower looks great attached to a headband or pin. Check out this video to follow the step by step instructions.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.