Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Transplanting a Rose of Sharon

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Rose of Sharon

Determining the best location, time of year, and care to successfully transplant your tree is essential. This guide is about transplanting a rose of sharon.

Solutions: Transplanting a Rose of Sharon

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Successfully Replanted Rose of Sharon

Rose of SharonWe always had bad luck replanting others free give-a-ways to us. My daughter gave us this Rose of Sharon tree and we talked and watered daily and guess what? Success and a beautiful plant from her yard to mine. Now, when I go and see my little flower garden, I see the tree of love and success again? Don't give up...

By Chris from Buffalo, NY

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Transplanting a Rose of Sharon.

Question: Transplanting a Rose of Sharon

When is the best time to dig up and replant a Rose of Sharon tree? Thank you.

By Bbgone from Chicago, IL

Most Recent Answer

By marisa08/12/2009

I have tons of rose of Sharon bushes and you can replant them at any time,spring or summer. One word of advise, they do re seed themselves everywhere. It has become a major task to pull up the baby ones before they take root, and they do root quickly. I have planted pinks, purples and whites all together and when they bloom they are beautiful. I have started to cut the tops off so they do more of a bushing out than a tree. I have an entire border that's about six feet tall as a "fence" in my backyard. Good luck with them.